Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Creative Portraits


This Photograph was taken with the intent of being candid. There was a beautiful natural light coming from behind the subject that lit her marvelously. I think my angle was perfect and I caught her in the perfect moment. This photograph also plays with eye contact because the subject is looking at something out of frame.



This portrait photograph was just a cool idea in my head. My sister was fooling around and I thought it would be an interesting photo. I did not realize however it would come out looking this cool. I really love the way you can see her collar bone popping out. I think the breaks the rules of composition because the subject is looking right into camera, and though it is said to try not to make pictures too posed, I find in this photo it looks different and intense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment