Monday, January 13, 2014

Who Am I

     I am interested in many things. For example, I row crew. I started my freshman year and quickly became pretty good at it. It is probably the thing I am the most passionate about. I also play the guitar. I’ve been playing ever since I was nine years old. I took lessons for about a year, but very fast became bored with the lessons, so I taught myself how to play instead. It was always very important for me to play and instrument. Since my sister played the piano and my brother played the drums I wanted to be different and play something else. I soon fell in love with the instrument and have been playing it ever since.
      I would want people to know that I am an athlete. My favorite sport is crew. I quit all my other sports to do crew all year. I started my Freshman year and have now rowed two seasons about to go on my third. I am also a boxer. I started boxing in the summer of last year at the Portland Boxing Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment