Thursday, January 23, 2014

Memorable Expriences

     There are many things that are memorable to me from this semester, it is hard to pick just one! I loved one of the first assignment I did: compositional strategies. It was the first time in any class, let alone an art class, that I was able to be really creative and go off on my own. I learned a lot about trial and error and what made a good picture. It really set the tone for the rest of the semester.
     Another great experience this year was, again, another assignment we did at the beginning of the year. It was the '"signs of fall" assignment. I enjoyed getting away from the school and going out into the world and taking photos (even though it was just the elementary school!) This assignment helped me learn because I wasn't confined to a classroom. I was able to go out and experience something new and I think it was informative.
     The last experience I had in photo class that I felt was memorable was the "famous photographers" assignment. I had a lot of fun learning about a real successful photographer. It gave me a sense of "wow I could really do this with my life someday!" I did not only learn about a cool photographer, but I learned that someday I might want to pursue photography as a career. Over all I've had loads of full with photo one and will definitely take both photo 2 and 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment