Thursday, January 23, 2014

Assignment I Am Most Proud Of



      This is the photo I am most proud of. This photo was taken in the "Portraits" assignment. My favorite pictures to take are pictures of people, portraits. When I say this little boy I instantly fell in love with his beautiful curly orange hair. I thought the way the sun was hitting his head was perfect lighting and a total camera moment. Immediately after I took this picture it was my favorite.
      Although when we printed contact sheets and Mrs. Noack told us we had to mark out best picture that fell into certain categories, I did not pick this one for any of them. I felt that people might think it weird that I took a picture of a random boy. When I got my contact sheet back however, Mrs. Noack had marked this photo for me and wrote that It was by best. This whole moment helped me learn to take pride in the photos I thought were the best, not what I thought everyone else was going to think was the best. Over all though this taught me to have more confidence in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment